Alexander S. van Amesfoort
Ph.D student, project Astrostream
Delft University of Technology
Faculty EEMCS, Dept. of Software Technology
Mekelweg 4 (room HB 07.070)
2628 CD Delft
tel: +31 15 27 87260
fax: +31 15 27 86632
Ph.D student in the Parallel and Distributed Systems (PDS) group, supervised by prof.dr.ir. Henk J. Sips
- Since Nov 2011, I am working at ASTRON (Netherlands Institute for Radio Astronomy) as a HPC software engineer on the LOFAR and WSRT radio telescopes.
My site at ASTRON
- I did an internship in the Technical Innovation Group of Barco, Healthcare Division in Kortrijk, Belgium, from Feb 1st till April 30th 2011.
- I did an internship at Codeplay Software in Edinburgh, Scotland, from Oct 17th till Jan 15th 2011.
In project Astrostream, my research concentrates on how to design and implement applications
for modern multi- and many-core architectures.
Previous teaching tasks:
- Starting 2010/2011, a new Compiler Construction course is given by Eelco Visser (HB 08.270).
To finish the old course, check this first! All technical assistance is done by Venkat Iyer (HB 09.070).
- Teaching assistant IN4303 Compiler Construction Lab (Oct-Jan) 2007, 2008, 2009
- Teaching assistant IN4305 Engineering project Compiler Construction (Feb-Jun) 2010
Page last modified: February 24th, 2015