Welcome to CCGrid 2013
The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to CCGrid2013, the 13th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing, to be held in Delft, the Netherlands, which a historic, picturesque city that is less than one hour away from Amsterdam-Schiphol airport.
CCGrid is a successful series of conferences that serves as the major international forum for presenting and sharing recent research results and technological developments in the fields of Cluster, Cloud and Grid computing. The CCGrid symposium, which is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Scalable Computing (TCSC) and the ACM, reaches out to both researchers and practioners, and to both academia and industry. The conference features keynotes, technical presentations, posters, workshops, tutorials, as well as the SCALE challenge featuring live demonstrations. CCGrid has traveled the world over, and will this year return to Europe.
CCGrid2013 will be held at Delft University of Technology, with the main conference taking place on May 14-16 (Tuesday to Thursday), and with tutorials and workshops on May 13 (Monday).
The Proceedings of CCGrid 2013 will be published by the IEEE Computer Science Press, and will be distributed electronically at the conference. After the conference they will be incorporated into the IEEE Digital Library.
The venue of the conference is the Aula of Delft University of Technology.
- (May 17, 2013) The slides of the members of the Panel on Clouds are available
- (May 14, 2013) All posters are available in pdf format.
- (May 14, 2013) The Awards Page lists the nominations and winners in the categories best paper, best Doctoral Symposium paper, best poster, and best presentation, and the winners of the SCALE 2013 challenge.
- (March 1, 2013) Marc Snir of the Argonne National Laboratory and the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA, has been selected as the winner of the IEEE Award for Excellence in Scalable Computing and will give a keynote presentation at the CCGrid 2013 conference.
- (May 21, 2012) Here is a presentation with a preview of CCGrid 2013 in Delft.